[Acorn and RISC OS Collection] [Home]
[Computers ] [Companies ] [Networking ] [Software ] [Documents ] [Links ]
This page lists the major items I want to added to my collection, If you have any of them going spare or unwanted, please let me know.
A lot of the podules and other upgrades I have come without documentation (installation and configuration guides, user manuals) and support software. Without documentation we all have difficulty reviving older hardware and rebuilding classic Acorns. If you have any the documentation and support software for any of the hardware on this site which is currently missing, please contact me. Donations welcome :-))
- System 2, with documentation and software.
- System 3, 4 and 5 documentation and software
- System Eurocard documentation
- Atom Econet card with clock
- Hobbit (rebadged Atom)
- Busicomputers Prophet (did it exist?) (Atom variants)
- Proton (BBC Prototype) as if any still existed!
- BBC Model A, no upgrades or modifications. Got an Issue 2, 3 & 7, now want issues & 4!
- BBC Model B Issue 1 & 2, without modifications or upgrades
- BBC Micro US version, in original condition, not modified for UK market.
- 6809 second processor (if they exist, they do!)
- ARM Evaluation System
- A500 Second Processor (SKB 0000 022) in working order.
- Reuters Board documentation, software etc.
- Any Torch system including the Torch HD, Unicorn and XXX ( but not Communicator, Z80 Disc pack or Graduate)
- Aconsoft/TDI P-System
- Acorn FileStore
E01, E20 & E60S
- SJResearch Floppy Disc File Server
- SJResearch Econet Bridge
- SJResearch Nexus Router, Nexus Hub, Nexus Junior.
- SJResearch Nexus documentation
- Acorn M19 (OEM'ed Olivetti PC?)
Master Compact, complete boxed with Welcome disc and Welcome Guide
- Olivetti PC128S (OEM Master Compact?)
- ABC Personal Assistant, Terminal, 100, 200, 300, 310
- Briefcase Communicator, manuals software etc
- Domesday Project: The London Disc and The Countryside Disc and other LVROMs not listed here.
- BBC Master AIV remote control
- Acorn Tube interface podule (SKEA,001)
- Springboard card for PC
- Ecolink card for PC (ISA Econet Interface)
- A305 not upgraded or modified
- A410 if it exists (not A410/1)
AKA20 Floating Point expansion card with WE32206 floating point co-processor
- FPA11 33MHz floating point accelerator
- Acorn Technical Publishing System (A680) User Guide, Programmer's Reference Manual and Service Manual
- RISC iX 1.1x distribution discs.
- RiscPC600 with 33MHz ARM610 in original condition (i.e. ACB60 or ACB61)
- RiscPC X System
- ARM810 CPU card
- StrongARM Risc PC CPU card 100
- Acorn 202MHz StrongARM Risc PC in original condition (i.e. SRP05/06, SRP10/11 or SRP15/6)
- Acorn 233MHz StrongARM Risc PC in original condition (e.g. SRP2n but not SRP26)
- Acorn StrongARM RiscPC J233 (SRP41) in original condition
RISC OS 3.8 (Developer distribution?)
School Server AS500/AS1000
- Castle RiscPC (not Kinetic) in original condition
- Castle Kinetic RiscPC (cheaply priced or free, not full price from CJE or Castle!)
- Microdigital Medi
- Microdigital Omega (cheaply priced (or free ;-)) )
- Simtec Hydra , complete and working (don't need ARM610 CPU cards)
- Millipede Imago board
Online Media STB1
- Any STB running NCOS/RISC OS, except Element 14 AcTiVe, Pace DSL4000, Bush IBXnnn, STB1 and STB20
- Acorn ISV/Developers Newsletters 1-9, 11, 16 & 39-end and Developer Discs and other items sent with Developer Newsletters.
- Acorn Customer Service News/Newsletter No 10, 20, 23 to end
- Acorn Sales News 1-34, 38-40, 50, 59, 111, 122 & 131-end
- Acorn Special Solutions News 4, 5, 7 & 9-end
- Installation instructions, user guides and other documents for any item on the site where documentation is missing
- Driver, configuration and other software for any item on the site where software is missing.
Acorn FIT system and s/w.
Cumana 68008 second processor for BBC micro
- Acorn Newsletters Nos 1-14,21,23,26,28 to end
- Panos Technical Reference Manual
- Viglen cased BBC
and BBC Master computers
- Acorn Press Releases 1979-1991 and 1996-1998
If you have any of these and want to part with them please contact me at: